Friday, October 21, 2016

Friday New Kit Releases at With Love Studios!

Happy Friday everyone!


Fridays are fabulous days in my book. First off, it's the end of the week and I have a whole weekend of relaxing, exploring, or yes let's face it - catching up on work. I enjoy all these aspects of the weekend!

It's also the release day for new kits at With Love Studios.

This week they have some amazing kits coming out. I was so happy to get to work with these. For a complete list of what's new and on sale check out the new releases at WLS.

First up is a new kit from Dae Designs, "Spooktacular".




I just love the oranges and purples in this kit. Her Halloween elements are spook-terrific! My favorites have to be the ghosts, owls, and scary pumpkins. Here's my layout using Spooktacular. This kit was perfect for some of my recent Cheekwood photos: the pumpkin house scarecrow.


Next up is "Dia de los muertos" by HappyNess Creations!


'

I jumped at the chance to work with this fantastically eery kit! I am in love with the skeletons and all the black and reds in this kit. I am excited to use it for the pictures I will be taking at the end of the month at Cheekwood's Dia de los muertos festival. Seeing as how that hasn't happened yet, I played around with some of my Nashville Zoo animal shots. I though these two just screamed for a darker toned kit.


Also releasing today is the new kit from Creations by Samantha, "Spooky Night".



I love the bluish/green she added to this kit. It gives it such a unique Halloween feel. The friendly ghosts are fun and inviting, while those jack-o-lanterns can still pack quite a punch! I had so much fun using this kit to scrap my friend's girls at the zoo! We found a bunch of skeletons on a hay bale and what about that does not scream photo-op!?


I have one final kit to share with you today!

"A Night of Boo" by Love It Scrap It



Again, loving the flash of non-Halloween color in this kit. It just makes the whole thing pop! I love how this kit can be used for so many things. Halloween parties, pumpkin carvings, costume photos from when you were little, and so much more! I scraped a Halloween party from when I was in college. I had so much fun with this kit!


That's all for today!
Thanks for looking.
~ Elynnia






No comments:

Post a Comment