Saturday, October 29, 2016

Friday New Releases 10/28

Where did yesterday go?!

We are having such beautiful warm weather right now in Tennessee. It's so hard to believe that it is supposed to be fall right now. Today, at noon, we broke the record for high temperatures for today's date. That record was from 1950... Yikes!

Anyways, onto the scrapbooking of course! I have three lovely kits to show off to you this weekend. The first kit is Trick or Tweet by Designs by Romajo.




I just love the whispers of fall coming from this kit! The spooky tree, trick or treat items, and of course my favorites are the owl elements! I used this kit for a close up of my Owl friend Annie, who I met at Owl Hill Sanctuary this fall.


----------------------

The next kit I have for you is Spooky Nature by HappyNess Creations. 




I love the intense Halloween feel of this kit. It is perfect for Halloween parties or showcasing your scary Halloween decorations! I have used it to show off some spooky skeletons I came across at the Nashville Zoo.


------------------------

And one more kit to share with you today. This kit is Bewitched by Dae Designs.



I absolutely adore the Halloween flavor of this kit! So many fun elements to choose from. I used some old photos of myself with one of my friends growing up.



That's all for now, thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment